Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
Zombiekid's admin application:) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

Zombiekid's admin application:)

2 posters

Go down

Zombiekid's admin application:) Empty Zombiekid's admin application:)

Post  zombiekid Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm

In-Game Name:Zombiekid. Irl name: Lauren.
How old are you?:15, 16 in 11 days
How long have you been playing the server? (don't lie I know):1 day
How many hours do you play a day?:Roughly on the weekdays i play 4-5 hours and weekend 10-12 hours.
Position you wish to apply for? (Owner and Head Admin not available):Admin
Why you think you would make a good staff member? (not just because your cool and you have experience.): I am applying for this position as i am all ready a pro-donator and i would like to help the servers future. I am very nice and i have good experience also I am extremely active and have helped every person i have been able to help. Also i know how it feels to have little players as i am a coder myself, and i am all ready advertising for this server, well I've stopped as new client, but when it is back i will be advertising again.
Thanks for taking your time to read this application.
Ingame pro-donator zombiekid:)
I hope to here from you soon saint or zpure:)

zombiekid

Back to top Go down

Zombiekid's admin application:) Empty Re: Zombiekid's admin application:)

Post  Fiction Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:28 pm

You posted you'd wish to hear from Zpure or Saint but I'm going to post as well. This is an ok application but as you said you have only played one day. Just a piece of advice to everyone in general is that being a donator SHOULD not in anyway influence the choice of making you a staff member. I like you albeit there has been a few times I wanted to like push you into a well but I've had those times with everyone. As of now I don't beleive you should be an administator, refer back to the part where you've only been playing a day, but in the near future I would like to see you as a moderator.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Locked for review.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down