Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
James2895 admin applicaton form I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

James2895 admin applicaton form

3 posters

Go down

James2895 admin applicaton form Empty James2895 admin applicaton form

Post  james2895 Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:22 pm

account name - James2895
my actual name - James
Play time - under 12 hours

ive played many servers before so i know the basics and how they operate. im a trusted donator and have a fairly regular active game time. im on most night for atleast 3 hours. my english grammar is of clear qality and high understanding and i enjoy supporting servers in any which way possibe. i would highly like to be an admin but if you ask me a position as a moderator is still a good position. i can get on well with a variety of personalities and people that join the server, im willing to obey orders to a capital letter and i am constantly looking for ways to privide ideas to improve the server, whether thats a new fight arena or minigame or if its just noting down any glitches that need attending to. i also dont have anissue with advertising on other servers to improve the popuarity of our own. ive seen a great deal of scenarios in other serversand my understanding of how to maintain a situation of a vriety of calibres is vast.

Very Happy

james2895

Back to top Go down

James2895 admin applicaton form Empty Great

Post  zombiekid Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Great James u got my vote all thought u could of followed this:
In-Game Name:
How old are you?:
How long have you been playing the server? (don't lie I know):
How many hours do you play a day?:
Position you wish to apply for? (Owner and Head Admin not available):
Why you think you would make a good staff member? (not just because your cool and you have experience.):
But great job Very Happy

zombiekid

Back to top Go down

James2895 admin applicaton form Empty Re: James2895 admin applicaton form

Post  Fiction Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:32 pm

The part where you said you have a good grasp of the english language and grammar has me sceptical as your entire application was basially a run on sentence with barely any proper grammar. As with Zombie you have only been playing for a day and I don't beleive you should be an administator as of now. Again with the respected donator , it shouldn't influence this in any way. I could throw hundreds of dollars at Saint but it wouldn't make me a good staff member. As with Zombie I beleive in the future you would make a good moderator and maybe some time down the road an excellent administator.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Locked for review.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content