Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
Wake Up Call I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

Wake Up Call

2 posters

Go down

Wake Up Call Empty Wake Up Call

Post  Fiction Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

How I get mod? Can I be admin?

Okay, I want to make something very clear and in future will simply link people to this topic so I don't have to repeat myself.

Clearly due to dire state of the RSPS community as a whole, most people have some very misconceived views on staff teams, positions, jobs and becoming part of said teams. Obviously in your past experiences the terms 'mod' and 'admin' have been thrown around a lot and the definitions of these terms have become very very distorted and no longer hold any relevance to their actual definition or correct use.

An Administrator;
In business, administration consists of the performance or management of business operations and thus the making or implementing of major decisions.

The Team Revolution administration all have qualifications and past experience with their designated positions and have a job at Team Revolution. Job being the key word here, being part of the administration is a job and not some kind of achievement or reward(Albeit we are volunteering and do not get paid.). We each have responsibilities and tasks we must do daily which in the most rounded way I can possibly put it; consist of us running the Team Revolution website and game.

"Can I be admin??????????"
No, we are not looking to recruit anybody right now as all of our positions are filled and even if we were, if you are asking this question the likelyhood of you being offered a job is probably quite low.(Not because you asked the question, but to be quite blunt because it's likely you do not meet the qualifications needed.)

A Moderator;
Someone who presides over a forum or debate.
To Preside;
To oversee or be in charge of.

The Team Revolution player moderators are members of the Team Revolution staff.
The definition of staff is as follows;
Personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task.

Moderators although completely different to administrators also have assigned tasks and are not just a figure head or a shiny crown who "help people" as many seem to believe, although generally moderators are kind people and so they won't mind you asking a question(This is not a rule, but rather an observation or generalisation). A moderators job is to oversee the goings-on of the forum and game and make sure nobody is being offensive or breaking the rules, this includes dealing with game and forum reports and reporting to the administration. Their job is to assist the administration with their tasks, the administrations tasks do not include teaching people how to play the game.

"How I get mod????????"
You can not 'get' mod. It again is not some kind of reward or achievement and not something you can 'earn' or 'deserve', our moderators are staff members; personnel who assist the administration. Only those most qualified for the job at hand will ever be chosen by us and offered a position, we choose our moderators based on their personal traits and what we believe they are potentially capable of as a moderator and NOT their past 'achievements' or how many people they claim to have 'helped'. Please do not spend your time 'trying' to 'get' mod, enjoy the game and enjoy our forum; that is the best way to display your personal traits, by being yourself.

I hope this prevents any confusion and awkward confrontational messages being sent to the staff in future.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Call Empty Re: Wake Up Call

Post  Noname Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 am

Im not anything Smile Sad

Noname

Back to top Go down