Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
A / Sonny's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

A / Sonny's Staff Application.

2 posters

Go down

A / Sonny's Staff Application. Empty A / Sonny's Staff Application.

Post  A Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

In-Game Name: Sonny

How old are you?: 15

How long have you been playing the server? (don't lie I know): Not long at all.

How many hours do you play a day?: Depends how long you want me to be on for.

Position you wish to apply for? (Owner and Head Admin not available): Forum / In-Game Moderator + The GFX Position ( I know I'm not good enough for a permanent position ).

Why you think you would make a good staff member? (not just because your cool and you have experience.): Well, since I've arrived here ( about 15 minutes ago ) I've helped the YouTube channel with a nice background and have uploaded a video, I can help more by advertising and I can make some decent GFX for the site. My previous work is located on another Private Server so I wont link you it. I also feel that people asking for staff are there just for the icon not to do their actual responsibilities. I have near perfect grammar and am very formal. I can be a fun guy to hang around with in-game. I can help new players while I'm on. Make good 'easy to follow' guides for the Forums with nice illustrations to show everything in detail. Help around the Forums and well, anything you ask me to do. I am only a 317 coder so will be no use to at all.

Thanks for reading this.

Sonny.

A

Back to top Go down

A / Sonny's Staff Application. Empty Re: A / Sonny's Staff Application.

Post  Fiction Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Locked for review.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down