Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here

2 posters

Go down

This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here Empty This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here

Post  whipped Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 pm

They answered all the questions

In-Game Name:kid lightnin
How old are you?:14
How long have you been playing the server? (don't lie I know):less than 1 day
How many hours do you play a day?:10-14
Position you wish to apply for? (Owner and Head Admin not available):admin or mod
Why you think you would make a good staff member? (not just because your cool and you have experience.): I respect the rules. And i care about my fellow players safety

whipped

Back to top Go down

This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here Empty Re: This app is for kid lightnin they could not get on so here

Post  Fiction Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Locked for review.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum