Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app

2 posters

Go down

L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app Empty L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app

Post  L e g e n d Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:16 pm

In-Game Name: l e g e n d
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing the server? 2-4 days
How many hours do you play a day?:1-2 idk depends on players on at time
Position you wish to apply for? Head-Mod or regular Mod and forum mod
Why you think you would make a good staff member? (Well first because i can help a lot of people and learn a lot more about the server if you need more tell me):

You can call me a hero. I'm no hero. I'm a legend. Heroes last a lifetime. Legends last forever.

L e g e n d

Back to top Go down

L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app Empty Re: L e g e n d's Head-Mod app/Mod app

Post  Fiction Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 am

L e g e n d you have ALREADY applied for a staff position and since your previous application has not actually been answered as of yet this post is spam and will be locked. If you were to pay any attention at all to the state of the server you would realize that I am the Head Moderator and as such you can not apply for that position. as for you being able to bring more poeple in if you were promoted I take that as complete crap because you don't need to be a Moderator to be able to advertise, and being a member of the staff won't help you advert any better than anyone else. You should already be adverting and helping out the server, if you are not doing this already than that means you are here simply for staff because as your app seems to suggest the only way you can help the server is if you are a Moderator which is 100% untrue. I may re-call that you are the one hosting the 525 though I'm not sure, if that is in fact you then I thank you for doing so but that does not necesarrily help THIS server in any way so I'm totally against you being a staff member on this server for the time being.

- Fiction
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum