Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
this is a test app to help me improove I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

this is a test app to help me improove

3 posters

Go down

this is a test app to help me improove Empty this is a test app to help me improove

Post  bad karma Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 am

hello, this s bad karma here doing a test application for a moderator status. yes i know i ma new and i am not using the specified app layout, so i would like comments about what is wrong/needs to be fixed/ecedra and you might get thrown off my my name, i just think ts cool. also you may think i am to young, i get it. also you might think im too new well tbh its bull but ill settle with it. i will also be doing a repost in the future if it gets rejected which i am sure it will, again this is just a testing one so please leave your comments and why you support/disagree. also, if it is because of the app format i used, please say so i like this one more because it is more informative. i will fix anything and improve it by the feed back i get, so please do comment and don't hold back.i am sorry for any misspellings, i tried to go over it and fix the mall well, here it is
Name: Thomas

Country/Timezone:U.S. pacific time zone

in game user name(s) bad karma

Average Activity Time Per Day:1+hrs )depends on homework going to fathers house and server online/offline time) and Ive played abut 2 or 3 ish days

Previous Experience:i have been a mod on two other servers. a global mod on one server and a admin1, in 2 rsps i was a admin in the chat rooms. i was even chosen to be mod in runescape. and also why do i think ill be a good mod? i am good with others, will most no one is perfect, i am responsible,mature and can be very helpful. i also want to make other players time on here fun just like mine is

Reason you are applying:to make this server become better, to be respected more & to give more respect. i want to make other ploeples playing time on this server fun and enjoyable, to make them want to come back and get more players and friends.

What have you done for the community:i have told a few friends irl about it, in a other rsps i quit and in runescape. i have also made soem good suggestions to the community to help the server & forums. .i also vote every day

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:i will disacplin approitly to rule breakers, and i will help those in need of help. i will respect all other players/staff and treat each other equally. i will not abuse my powers. i will not be controlled by my ingame crown, i will be just like all other players but with a few more abalities.

About Yourself:i am a A student in school, and iam highly respected by my peers. i can take a joke, but i do know when enough is enough. you may be thinking "he is to young". id understand that. but i am very mature, and know most adult/mature things, so i know what things mean. i am in sports every now again. on other internet things people who play/talk with me think i am in my 20"s i ask why? they reply that i am a mature person and know when to stop". my parents are divorced, and when i go to my fathers house he dosnt have a computer, so i cant play over there. i mentioned about soem other rsps, well i quit them because they were getting old, shut down, hacked, or the owners had to quit it.

bad karma

Back to top Go down

this is a test app to help me improove Empty Re: this is a test app to help me improove

Post  A Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 am

Tip: Work on the proper English grammar. If you are going to try and write correctly make sure you do it. Otherwise use shortened grammar. I can many spelling mistakes Wink

A

Back to top Go down

this is a test app to help me improove Empty Re: this is a test app to help me improove

Post  Fiction Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah spelling errors !!!!

Locked for review.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum