Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal!

Go down

Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal! Empty Read This Before Making an Ban Appeal!

Post  red bar pk Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am

Please the format below when posting a ban appeal to enhance our ability to understand your appeal and further assist you.

Code: [Select]
Account name:
Who banned you:
When you were banned:
Reason for ban:
Apology:
Any other info:

If you put idk "I don't know" for any of the fields your ban appeal will be deleted

Tips for your ban appeal:

- Never lie to staff, they will know you are lying and this decreases your chance to get unbanned.
- Don't post more ban appeals when your first one is still pending or already denied.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for a Moderator/Administrator to respond to your appeal.
- Try to use proper language and spelling.
- Admitting you were wrong will result in a higher chance to get unbanned than denying.
- Ask for evidence of your actions that resulted in your ban

red bar pk

Back to top Go down