Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
Some stuff I would want you to do. :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

Some stuff I would want you to do. :)

2 posters

Go down

Some stuff I would want you to do. :) Empty Some stuff I would want you to do. :)

Post  A Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Alright so this thread is simply to state some stuff I want changing Wink

Hunter -

All you do is click. It's alright but it's one of the fastest 99's I've seen. maybe include Random Events, a stop inbetween each click etc. Just something to stop the spam clickers Wink.

Smithing / Mining -

I'd like a place where both of these could be situated. I liked where Mining is at the moment, so maybe include a Smelting thing and a few Anvils Wink.

Farming -

Doesn't work because everytime you plant a Potato seed it says ' Your seed failed To grow ' so it is impossible to do it Sad.

Herblore -

Haven't done anything due to Farming not working.

Fishing -

doesn't work at all for me.

Runecrafting -

You should add more altars and make it so all the essence turn into air runes in one click.

Fletching -

Not sure how to do it. Just spawn some un-strung bows into the shop and let them make the flax to put on it Very Happy.

Meh, not much more on skills.

You should also make so if you die you lose all items except 3. It seems a bit nooby as people will just walk around with all armour and no food Wink.

Forums should be upgraded to VB like I said ;D.

Staff should be as low as you can but atleast 1 member of every type of staff.

SPELLING MISTAKES! I hate them. It makes a server look Un-Professional if I see any I'll tell you Wink.

The Forums should also now be based on Assassins Creed Very Happy Change all Assassins Creed stuff!

More stuff I will tell you about!

A

Back to top Go down

Some stuff I would want you to do. :) Empty Re: Some stuff I would want you to do. :)

Post  Fiction Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I see you had a lot of suggestions having to do with skills and I would like to tell you that all of them work 100% you just need to know how to do it. As for the runecrafting altars if you run a bit further they will all pop up. By the way there are 1+ of each staff member

Owner - Owner Dark, Owner Zpure
Administrator - Spino
Moderator - Fiction
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Some stuff I would want you to do. :) Empty Re: Some stuff I would want you to do. :)

Post  A Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

On the Forums aswell. And thanks for the tip, really should move the altars nearer Wink

A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum