Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team-Revolution
Welcome to Team-Revolution!
[BR]-Team-Revolution Staff[/BR]
Team-Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Download
Vote Runelocus!
Latest topics
» Tyler's App for In Game Moderator :)
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am by Mod Tyler

» Angry Birds FREE! for any computer
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 am by Noname

» Wake Up Call
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am by Noname

» help with client
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am by Noname

» Server Links!
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am by Noname

» hey its me.....bad karma
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am by Noname

» Hello there.
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:22 am by Noname

» Zombiekid into
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am by Noname

» Hey ALL , Call Me Vari . :P
a few suggestions for the game/fourms I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:16 am by Noname

a few suggestions for the game/fourms

2 posters

Go down

a few suggestions for the game/fourms Empty a few suggestions for the game/fourms

Post  bad karma Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 am

hello i was thinking of a few new add ons there could be, first a report glitches/bug sections.2nd-custum ranks for players, maxed skillers, experienced,noob,intermediate, these could also be forum names. also a sports/world news sections. when we grow to many more players, people would enjoy this. also forum ranks such as "forum master" top poster, "forum whore" a person who replies to very many post continually. also there could be a section called the black market, where people sell things such as rs accts, rs gp, and many other things. there could be special people that are ranked "middle mans" who make sure both of the traders get what they bargain for. also ranks like donator, awesome donator, master donator, and top donator. these would go by a certain amount of what they donated. such as deferent gp/cash amounts. also, special donator Armour and a cape with a emote. and if there isn't already, a donor zone. this would encourage more people to donate and help our server, another idea is that the mods/admins can take on people and they would be called a jr admin/jr mod. the mod/admin would have them junior until they teach and feel that the jr is ready for the full job. a high scores thing, to encourage players to multi skill. also a ::toppkers command, to see the best pkers, and a ::pkshop when you pk, you would get points to spend here. in the shop items would be in there such as royal,primal, fire cape, void Armour, defenders. also add minis like warriors, assault, and pest, add a referal system (if there isn't all ready), this would help peopel wh owant a staff spot, to prove they have recruited people. and a karma system when ever some one post a good thing or a bad thing, you can give them bad/good karma and there would be a points system, a pole system, a ::maxhit that shows the maxhit of the 3 attack styles. also, add a monster that drops things like chaotic,fractitite and other dung items. fix the d chain body glitch, you cant wear it, and add a command ::pots, it would give u a pot set since it isn't in shops, also add commands/tele on how ot get 2 revs, they r unaccessible atm
these are all my ideas for now, but i will be posting more.
sorry for misspellings
bad karma >.>

Last edited by bad karma on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:13 am; edited 3 times in total

bad karma

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions for the game/fourms Empty new staff thing

Post  bad karma Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 am

well, on my old rsps that shut down due to the owner running out of money in the eco, i have lost the rsps that i loved and was a respected mod on. well, i was thinking that the mod app thread looked way better there, and looked way more professional and gives beter proof, well here it is

Name:

Country/Timezone:

In-game Name(s):

Average Activity Time Per Day:

Previous Experience:

Reason you are applying:

What have you done for the community:

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:

About Yourself:

i think this looks way better and is more professional. you can also show reasons and show your loyalty, i will probably use this on my app yes i do plan to run for mod some day soon, but who knows. and yes i do plan to love this server as i did my old this one. i very much enjoy this server, and every one seems friendly
sorry for any misspellings
bad karma >.>

bad karma

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions for the game/fourms Empty Re: a few suggestions for the game/fourms

Post  A Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

Agreed, also with the donations, you could upgrade to a nice Forums e.g. VB I could help code it. I'm not a coder but could find some useful tuts on the internet while you actually Code them Wink.

A

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions for the game/fourms Empty Re: a few suggestions for the game/fourms

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down